- it's our first post here on the range.
Well, not really a range as much as one precious acre.
And right now.... homestead is used lightly, though with optimism.
And I don't have a clothesline. (yet.) Nor do I ever look that happy doing laundry....
(had to be a 'but' somewhere, after an opening like that right?)
...as I said, we have optimism. We have an acre, we have goals, we have fresh dirt waiting for change, we have aspiring green thumbs and eco-friendly inspirations. So, please join us as we develop and create our own homestead.
From My Tiny Kitchen focuses completely on food and recipes and I have yet another site coming soon (!) - but some of the goals of From My Tiny Homestead are:
- gardening and all that entails
- canning and food preserves
- eco-friendly, homemade cleaners
- my first venture into cloth diapers
- creative ways to eliminate waste from your home
- saving $$ creatively
- edible landscaping
- reduce, reuse, recycle!
- home repairs and construction
I am very excited to introduce this new and exciting challenge in our lives. There will be plenty of posts, some giveaways, book reviews - plenty of fun activity!